Peabody is the building, Jack is the dog, and I'm Dean J (she/her, btw).

There are years of posts here. The search box works well, but please consider the age of the posts when you find them. The college admission process changes every year!

References to emailing updates to your application are from the years when we didn't have the current applicant portal. Please follow the instructions in your portal to submit all updates.

Welcome to the blog and thanks for reading!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Notification Update!



Notification is moving up to this Friday, March 26, 2010 at 5 PM Eastern!

The video is of all the printing supplies ready to go...boxes upon boxes of toner, US Mail bins, envelopes, and letterhead. There are always a few last minute changes, but now that the printers are whirling and our staff is folding and stuffing as quickly as possible, we know that we'll be ready to put letters in the mail on Friday.

I just looked back at the announcement from last year (check out the video I made...had I not been under the weather, I would have done something similar again) and we're releasing decisions on the same date. That's just a coincidence.

I'll do quite a bit of posting this week to pass the time. If you have topics you'd like addressed, let me know about them in the comments on this post. I'll try to cover both admission topics and fun ones.

If you haven't logged into SIS yet, now is the time to verify that you know how to get to your status page. If you don't know what SIS is, read this blog entry.

Transfers, my blog is geared towards first-year students. Updates on your process are on the transfer blog. The link is in the menu to the right.