Peabody is the building, Jack is the dog, and I'm Dean J (she/her, btw).

There are years of posts here. The search box works well, but please consider the age of the posts when you find them. The college admission process changes every year!

References to emailing updates to your application are from the years when we didn't have the current applicant portal. Please follow the instructions in your portal to submit all updates.

Welcome to the blog and thanks for reading!

Monday, March 16, 2009

I have not forgotten about you!

Dear readers, I haven't forgotten about you. I know that there are many comments that need responses right now. Please bear with me. We are very, very busy right now. I hope to have a few office pictures and replies to post by the end of the day.

I usually end posts made at this time of year with "hang in there" and I think I need to do the same. Let's hang in there together today.

Don't worry...there will be more news soon