Peabody is the building, Jack is the dog, and I'm Dean J (she/her, btw).

There are years of posts here. The search box works well, but please consider the age of the posts when you find them. The college admission process changes every year!

References to emailing updates to your application are from the years when we didn't have the current applicant portal. Please follow the instructions in your portal to submit all updates.

Welcome to the blog and thanks for reading!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Echols, Rodman, & College Science Scholars notification

CavDog has gotten out his UVa gear in preparation for the big day.

I don't have much new information to share on the Echols/Rodman/College Science Scholars front, but here's what I know:


The Echols Program is aiming to mail their invitations or "Thursday or Friday".

The Rodman Program is doing their printing/stuffing. I didn't get a concrete date for their mailing.

I believe that the College Science Scholars Program made final decisions earlier this week and should be printing their invitations by now.



It looks like many will receive their admission decisions before invitations to these programs arrive.

As for questions about when letters will get to you, I can't be certain. Once letters leave UVa they are in the USPS's hands. I imagine that a few of you living in Central Virginia might get letters on Saturday, though you probably know how quickly your mail comes better than I.