Peabody is the building, Jack is the dog, and I'm Dean J (she/her, btw).

There are years of posts here. The search box works well, but please consider the age of the posts when you find them. The college admission process changes every year!

References to emailing updates to your application are from the years when we didn't have the current applicant portal. Please follow the instructions in your portal to submit all updates.

Welcome to the blog and thanks for reading!

Monday, January 20, 2014

A Slight Delay...

I guess I forgot that our office is closed when I promised to post Early Action admission statistics on the blog today. I'll be sure to post those ASAP when I get back into the office.

In the meantime, did anyone see UVa alumna Sasheer Zamata make her debut on Saturday Night Live the other night? I have to admit that I don't stay up for SNL anymore, but I made sure to watch this episode. I think she was fabulous.



By the way, if you'd like to check out Martin Luther King Day activities at UVa (which actually span a few weeks), check out the University's MLK Celebration page.