Peabody is the building, Jack is the dog, and I'm Dean J (she/her, btw).

There are years of posts here. The search box works well, but please consider the age of the posts when you find them. The college admission process changes every year!

References to emailing updates to your application are from the years when we didn't have the current applicant portal. Please follow the instructions in your portal to submit all updates.

Welcome to the blog and thanks for reading!

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Notes from Peabody is on Facebook!

I maintained a regular Facebook profile page for years and plenty of students would "friend" me to keep track of what was happening in Peabody Hall.  I had no interest in tracking them or seeing what they were up to, so I rarely logged in to use the my profile.  I set it up to automatically pull content from this blog and my twitter feed.

Facebook pages obviously make it far easier for me to share content without giving me a window into a student's private space.  So, I shut down my Dean J profile and created a Notes from Peabody Facebook page.  Updates from the blog get posted there, but I also post things that you'll only see on that page. 

So, if you'd like to keep up with Notes from Peabody via Facebook and see some extra content (mostly behind-the-scenes pictures), you can like the page