Peabody is the building, Jack is the dog, and I'm Dean J (she/her, btw).

There are years of posts here. The search box works well, but please consider the age of the posts when you find them. The college admission process changes every year!

References to emailing updates to your application are from the years when we didn't have the current applicant portal. Please follow the instructions in your portal to submit all updates.

Welcome to the blog and thanks for reading!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Q&A With Dean J

I've been working from a hotel in Fairfax County this week so I can attend a series of evening programs for juniors.  I don't have too much to report at this point, so I thought I'd revive the "Q&A" entries I've had on the blog in past years.  In the comments, feel free to ask questions that have been on your mind* and I'll do my best to answer them.

A random entry deserves a random picture.



*Within reason, of course.  Don't ask me to do your Calc homework! :)

NOTE: If you do not see a Disqus comment box, hit refresh or upgrade your browser. Three or four people have commented using the old blogger form (which must be showing up for those without updated browsers).  Those comments won't post since I've upgraded the commenting system to Disqus.