We're done with the early action review. It's waaaay early, but there's no reason to hold onto these decisions. Therefore, tonight is the night. Please keep reading!
1. You have to log into your SIS account to see the decision. Some time tonight, that "View Decision" link that goes to a dead end right now will go to a decision letter. If you can't find your login info for the SIS, use the links on the login page to generate a new password.
2. I will post blog entries where you can talk about the different decisions. I will step away from the blog and social media this evening to give you time to chat. I'll be back to work through any questions that are asked in the comments tomorrow. I trust you to be respectful of others in the comments. I've only had one person flagged in the comments before.
3. Notification Day brings a lot of joy, but there are going to be some hurt feelings as well. While I want you to be happy and celebrate your successes, I hope you'll be gracious around classmates who might not get good news. If you don't get the good news, I hope you'll be happy about the options you DO have.
4. Please don't post personal information in the comments (contact info, statistics, etc.). This is not a private page. What's more, statistics like GPA and rank are highly subjective these days and don't represent the applicant accurately. GPAs are meaningless without the high school profile's explanation of the methodology used to calculate them.
5. I'll post early action admission statistics on Monday. I'll post one more time before the office closes.
Good luck to you all!