I have a few notes about what's going to happen this afternoon. I'll be posting a few more times today, so check back later for more information.
1. When you log into SIS tonight, Click "View decision" and you'll be taken to the decision letter. If you've done it in the past, you got a message saying decisions aren't ready yet. That won't happen this time. If you lost your password or have trouble, there is help information right on the login screen.
2. I will post entries for you to talk about offer, waitlist, and deny decisions. I will step away from the blog after that to let you chat. I'll be back late tonight or tomorrow.
3. This time of year brings a lot of joy, but there are going to be some hurt feelings as well. While I want you to be happy and celebrate your successes, I hope you'll be gracious around classmates who might not get good news. If you don't get the good news, I hope you'll be happy about the options you DO have.
4. Please don't post personal information in the comments (contact info, statistics, etc.). This is not a private page. What's more, statistics like GPA and rank are highly subjective these days and don't represent the applicant accurately. Without the high school profile's explanation of the methodology used to calculate them, GPAs are fairly meaningless.
5. I will have some statistics to share with you later this afternoon.
Good luck, everyone!